“Whatever the mind can conceive and believe,” says Napoleon Hill, “it can achieve.”
In The Science of Getting Rich, author Wallace Wattles describes the power of imagination to help us create when he writes: “Man is a thinking center, and can originate thought. All the forms that man fashions with his hands must first exist in his thought; he cannot shape a thing until he has thought that thing.”
Before you create anything in your business, I believe it originates in your heart as a desire.
And then your mind goes to work, imagining what it might look like, feel like or taste like.
And with that, you begin to see what you need to do to create the ring, design the room and craft the candy.
Your steps light up in front of you and one by one to go to work developing your idea into reality.
Thoughts become things!
We are co-creators of the world we live in, and the more mindful we are of our desires and thoughts, the more consciously we can participate in creating the business, life and world we desire to have.
The trick is, it works both ways.
Thoughts > Feelings > Actions > Results
You can see that positive thoughts lead to positive results.
And just as easily, negative thoughts lead to negative results.
Tap in to your heart and choose the thoughts that will get you the results you desire.
On that note, I have put together a list of items you might find helpful to build into a success mindset – habitual ways of thinking that will support you in building your business joyfully, fruitfully and powerfully.
What would you add? What would you remove? Which one is your favorite? What are you already doing?
Mindset of a Successful Creative Woman in Business
- She commits to a no excuses policy
- She maintains a positive attitude
- She understands that things in life happen for her, not to her
- She understands that every problems is also born with a solution, and actively focuses on the solution
- She does not wallow, complain, whine, gossip, pity or engage in other low-vibrational behaviors
- She gives others the benefit of the doubt
- She surrounds herself with the people and information that are most in alignment with what she is working to create in her business and her life
- She is persistent and consistent in her positive thoughts and actions
- She does for herself first, then seeks assistance by asking smart questions
- She avoids and eliminates drama and overwhelm
- She chooses concern over worry, being proactive rather than spinning
- She plans ahead
- She knows that her desires are naturally meant for her, and available to her, and takes responsibility for fulfilling them
- She allows herself to be exactly where she is
- She allows herself to feel exactly what she’s feeling
- She is connected to her personal sense of power and avoids giving it away
- She knows her worth and her value
- She shows up in the world, takes a seat at the table, raises her hand
- She has an abundance mindset
- She knows that money is a reward for services rendered and asks how she can serve more people over how she can make more money
- She practices self-care regularly in order to be the fully functioning head of her business and engaged in her life
- She is decisive, making up her mind and changing it rarely, if ever
- She seeks divine guidance, asking how she is meant to take action toward her goals
- She only engages in relationships that are mutually beneficial