Tara combines her degrees in psychology and information technology with her eight-year career as a data specialist with the Department of Defense and multi-cultural experiences as a 10-year expat to support the personal and professional development of people around the world.
She puts this experience to use as co-founder and COO of Global Niche. Tara uses Global Niche methodology and principles in her role as advisor, consultant and in project development. She is available to work in, speak on and write about these areas:
- visioning and goal setting
- social web and digital commerce
- creative entrepreneurship
- web platform evaluation, development and review
- content development and critique
- online events coordination and social media syndication
- live web video production
- online education
- project conception, design and implementation
- overcoming obstacles
- co-creating the future
Work with Tara
- Individual Consulting: Tara works with clients one-on-one to coach them in the development of their web platform – this includes guiding them through the technical aspects as well as the personal aspects so their whole self is represented online. Tara is not a technician, but uses her global network to refer support people and works with you to find out what you need, help you research who to contact, how to find the answers you’re looking for, how to prioritize your resources, and provide honest feedback. Tara uses a holistic approach to get people from where they are to where they want to go.
- On-Demand: SUM-it UP is an online training program and support community that uses technology as a vehicle for improving the opportunities available to you no matter where you are in the world. Tara is one of the instructors in this GlobalNiche empowerment program along with cofounder Anastasia Ashman and team member Tanya Monsef Bunger.
Contact Tara to schedule an appointment and discuss your project.